[Mgs] New MGB

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:30:59 MDT 2020

I don't know too much about the Roadster, focused more on the Model 3/Y.
But there is a lot of discussion on battery replacement here -
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/roadster-needs-new-battery.153975/
   as well as range discussions here -
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/3-0-battery-longevity.86139/

I'd be interested in an electric MGB at the moment, as my
resurrected-after-sitting-5-years-1976-B just died on me a half mile from
home. Just got it back from the shop Saturday and it drove fine the 40
minutes home, plus another 30 minutes after we got home. Was hard to start
today, then my son stalled it and it wouldn't start. Grrrr. I was hoping
not to have to drain the tank (I had about 1/3 tank of old gas sitting in
there, with a few gallons of new high test on top). Guess that will be my
project for the weekend....

Dan D
'76B, '65B
Central NJ USA