[Mgs] threadlocker red

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 05:39:43 MDT 2020

LOL, this is true! I've been working on cleaning up the garage since my
'76B has been in the shop, and came across some parts for it that I'd been
holding on to for some reason, for years. Yesterday, I advertised a couple
of Rostyles, an OEM jack, an oil pan and an exhaust downpipe. Guy contacted
me about the down pipe and asked whether I had the catalytic converter. I
did, but didn't advertise it as I understand that you're not supposed to
sell used cats. It was actually in a garbage bag in preparation for getting
tossed with the other trash Friday morning. He didn't want the pipe but I
sold him the catcon!

Dan D
'76B (in shop), '65B
Central NJ USA