[Mgs] Car Covers

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Tue Oct 6 01:35:20 MDT 2020

Is it a 'waterproof' cover?  If so you could put a thin cotton cover on first to reduce the problem, but with a GT I'd question why one is needed.  I had my V8 under a borrowed 'breathable' cover for a while but it just trapped dampness after everything else had dried up, it would take much much longer to dry out underneath.  I wouldn't even use one for a roadster, the fully waterproof cockpit cover I have is better.

  A few months back I bought a car cover from Carcovers.com for my GT that sits in the driveway.  In a few months the car cover material is disintegrating.  Here is a picture of what my car looks like when I remove the cover.  I need to wash the car every time I uncover it.  Anyone have a recommendation for a decent cover?