[Mgs] british car gage gaskets

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Fri Nov 27 08:54:14 MST 2020

I have been supplying these gaskets (O-rings!) for decades.  They are
'over-the-top' quality not from you-know-where. This includes the square
sectioned ones as used on Austin Healeys, as well as sponge rubber rings
for glass to bezel giving excellent sealing.   All Smith and Jaeger
gauges sizes are available.

Cheers
Barrie