[Mgs] insurance companies

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Mon Nov 9 08:04:39 MST 2020

Hello folks,

I had a almost local insurance copy for years - then they sold out to
Hagerty so I am now with them.   Had occasion to use them twice for my
MGB GT (parking brake failure and rogue bloody big truck).  Absolutely
no hassle even to my ability to choose excellent (read expensive) repair
shop.   They put out for clients a regular frequent Internet newsletter
which is fun.

Cheers
Barrie
MGB GT V8