[Mgs] 1980 MGB - flasher location

Steve Shoyer steve at shoyer.com
Thu May 28 19:34:13 MDT 2020

On my car there are two flasher units located behind the glove box,
mounted next to each other.  One is for the turn signals and the other
is for the hazard flashers.   I'm not sure where else someone would
mount the flasher, but people do lots of inventive things.

--Steve (1980 MGB)

https://www.avg.com