[Mgs] FW: Grill

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon May 25 01:24:41 MDT 2020

If we are talking about the same problem - the lower nut seized to the pin,
in the past I've had to remove the rear damper, drop-link and bottom plate
as a unit and attack it on the bench by carefully cutting through the nut
and using a chisel to open it up.  Without that the pin was just turning in
the rubber bushing, which I feared would destroy it.  If they propose using
heat, bear that in mind.