[Mgs] Wires to Bolt-on Wheels

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 11:37:00 MDT 2020

why not get minlite knock offs and just use your existing setup?
https://mossmotors.com/mgb/wheels-tires/minilite-style-knockoff-wheels-6
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words