[Mgs] Speed Bleeders

palte palte at gmx.net
Fri May 22 14:10:16 MDT 2020

Even in my metric habitat (I live in Europe)a 7mm spanner is not that common.Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

Actually it's the other way around.  When these things are
manufactured overseas, metric hex stock is common while imperial
dimension stock is near impossible to source.  Result is that
replacement parts are often delivered with metric dimensions, so we are
now forced to be adding metric tools to our traveling tool kits.