[Mgs] Speed Bleeders

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Fri May 22 11:01:33 MDT 2020

Actually it's the other way around.  When these
things are manufactured overseas, metric hex
stock is common while imperial dimension stock is
near impossible to source.  Result is that
replacement parts are often delivered with metric
dimensions, so we are now forced to be adding
metric tools to our traveling tool kits.