[Mgs] Grill

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon May 18 23:54:32 MDT 2020

 I would have to drill out the metal to get these retainers to drop in the holes and still have room for the pin, even with a friction fit.Mike

    On Monday, May 18, 2020, 10:33:03 PM PDT, Max Heim <mvheim at sonic.net> wrote:

 Hmm, well, now that you mention it, I think I scrounged up my own plastic retainers, since I didn’t buy a new grill — I was just refitting an old one after painting. And I may have had to open up the holes a little, since they had paint build-up.

Sent from my iPad