[Mgs] Mostly quiet

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Thu May 7 07:41:49 MDT 2020

Hello folks,

It is all quiet here too but not much complaining as we all realise that
the current problem will not go away if we behave like petulant school
kids.   We fixed my failed brakes on the MGB GT V8 thankfully - wasn't
much of a problem but bleeding brakes is a bit time consuming.  I think
I will get those Speedbleeders as they sound good.

It is so funny that it has taken a death dealing disease to bring out
the pleasant parts of the public - and improve the pitiful pollution
problem.

All the best to all - and use your face mask !!
Cheers
Barrie