[Mgs] Update

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:08:47 MDT 2020

Hello friends,
   I hope this note finds you healthy and safe. We're okay here in far
northwest Houston and staying away for all others. That said...
   I am going out for a can of fuel for my T-Series car. The tank is bone
dry. But I can do that without being close to others, then a good wash-up
after handling the pump should keep me bug-free.
   A few days ago I brought my classic exotic home from the shop. In
addition to work finishing the TD (it's 98% done), I plan to do a hard
detail on the 308GTB, inside and out.
   You? How are you spending your time away from others? Pulling a few
spanners? It seems to me that this is an ideal time to do routine
maintenance, detailing, and tire services, all in advance of spring and
happier times. Stay at home and baby your LBC (and my BIC).

Rick