[Mgs] Good Customer Service, MechSpec

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Fri Mar 6 08:08:39 MST 2020

Yeah, well, everybody makes a mistake sooner or later, and they
should have checked it before shipping.  And I'm sure they're
embarrased and won't let it happen again.  And the customer probably
should have also checked it before installation, so it got past at
least two people.  When the supplier didn't check it before shipping,
it's hard to blame the customer for missing the same issue.  This is
more a case of how to handle it after the fact.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com