[Mgs] Rubber Diaphragm Fit

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Thu Mar 5 02:49:17 MST 2020

It has to be under significant tension or it's not going to support your weight.  You will have to use something to pull on the hooks and stretch the diaphragm enough to reach the holes in the frame, and that is when the bars pull out of the rubber!  The webbing is much easier to fit, with channel lock pliers stretching each strap in turn.

  Take a look at the picture.  What am I missing here?  Do I have the wrong seat frame or the wrong rubber diaphragm?