[Mgs] Batteries for an MGA

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Jun 14 12:04:40 MDT 2020

 Yes a group 26 battery fits in a "B" battery tray, but you had better have a lifting strap on that battery.  The fit is so close you will have a devil of a time getting it back out to change next time if it's just a bare battery.  Been there, done that.Mike MacLean69 MGB GT60 Bugeye56 Austin Healey BN2

    On Saturday, June 13, 2020, 8:30:10 PM PDT, Max Heim <mvheim at sonic.net> wrote:

 Don’t know about MGAs in particular, but a Group 26 12v battery fits in the battery tray of a B.

Sent from my iPhone

Mgs at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75