[Mgs] Bulbs

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Thu Jun 11 01:27:21 MDT 2020

Firstly if you are only replacing the directional tell-tales on the dash and
not the bulbs at the corners of the car you don't need to change the flasher
unit.

You need to check what bulbs you have, a PO may have changed things.  AFAIK
originally they were MES i.e. screw fitting, and those are replaced by E10 5
5050 SMD LED.  Google that and pick your supplier.  Whilst changing the
instrument bulbs is a very worthwhile operation the indicator tell-tales are
much more difficult to get at on a CB car (maybe even worse on a padded
dash), for me are bright enough anyway, and I was trained to cancel them
manually (and no that wasn't before self-cancelling indicators ...).