[Mgs] Exhaust Sound

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Fri Jul 31 07:50:13 MDT 2020

Hello Paul,

I was once told that putting a copper tail piece after the
silencer/baffle would give a melodious sound (sort of brass band??)  But
never tried it

I understand that mild steel, not stainless, l gave a nicer sound.
Stainless as a better sound was a stainless steel rig manufacturer
advertisement !!!!

Cheers
Barrie