[Mgs] Smith/s 52mm clock bulb

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Fri Jul 31 01:29:35 MDT 2020

Looks like a bayonet to me - push, twist anti-clockwise, release, and it should fall out.

  I am changing all the bulbs in the gauges in my 1980 MGB GT (V8 conversion) dash and the Smith's clock is proving a problem.  I cannot get the light bulb undone.  I have pulled and grunted but it will not come undone.  Came someone please tell me how it should get the bulb off and where can I get new bulb.  Moss does not have them and I have no idea of part number.  Thanks in advance for your replies.   Image attached.