[Mgs] Turn Signal Indicator

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Tue Jan 21 11:31:10 MST 2020

I don’t want to steer you wrong, as all of my experience is with steel dash cars, but I would suspect that the socket assembly is a press fit into a circular hole in a bracket behind the dash. It is similar to how the bulb sockets snap into the back of the tach or speedo housing. So it may have corrosion holding it in place, but it should come loose after rocking it to break the adhesion. Then, when the socket is dangling by its wires, you can easily change the bulb (ha ha, that is, if you find laying on your back in the footwell “easy”).

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB