[Mgs] Mgb windshield

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Jan 17 11:20:15 MST 2020

 Up to 1973 the windscreen glass was supplied by Triplex.  Triplex has a system of date coding etched into the glass.  After 1973 the glass was sourced bu other European companies and I cannot help with dating that stuff.

Triplex Window Date Code : How-To Library : The MG Experience

|  |  |

|  |
Triplex Window Date Code : How-To Library : The MG Experience

Library Article: If your car has the original Triplex windows, you can read the date code and estimate when your...

Mike MacLean