[Mgs] Instrument Retainer

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Feb 10 11:30:30 MST 2020

Anyone have a single instrument dashboard retainer and round nut to hold my speedo in place?  I recently took out both the speedo and the tach for rebuilding from my 69 GT and found someone had tried to remove the speedo before.  Apparently they got one side off, but could not reach the other and must have left it off for some reason.  Now it is long gone and I have only one side to hold it in place.  You can see the doohicky I am referring to in this photo I got off the inernet.  Hopefully one of you guys has one of these sitting in some dark corner of your garage.Mike MacLean69 MGB GT60 Austin Healey Sprite56 Austin Healey BN2