[Mgs] wiring and snap connectors - clarification

dave dave at ranteer.com
Thu Feb 6 07:59:27 MST 2020

I really wasn't clear the first time.  I'm trying to figure out where
exactly on the car these snap connectors are located, or if I should just
put them where it makes sense to me.   Maybe take into account where they go
through holes in the sheet metal.

In Barney's wiring diagram
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/circ_wiring.htm

There are several places where he has a nice line of snap connectors.  Two
up front (I assume) close to the headlights, one off to the side, maybe in
the engine compartment??? And a fourth set maybe in the tail????

Can anyone share where these connectors are on the car?  Are they in fact
together?

My car was wired by a guy that loved red, blue, and black wires.  I just
tore it out because it was so wrong so I'm planning on building the wiring
harness myself.  It won't be the first car I've wired from scratch without a
harness.  Any help on where to put these snap connectors would be
appreciated.