[Mgs] Speedo cable stuck in speedo

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Aug 20 12:51:24 MDT 2020

 Yes Mark.  The Care of Smith's Instruments is exactly the manual I was referring to.  Thank you for that and all the other great information.  Must have taken some time to amass such a trove of information.Mike M

    On Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 8:15:22 PM PDT, Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com> wrote:

 On 8/19/20 6:02 PM, Michael MacLean wrote:
> Oops.  Wrong PDF.  I cannot find the original Smith's instrument care
> and installation manual buried somewhere deep in my computer.

Wonder if it might be in this collection:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2H2NJt34OffMDVmOTZlZWItYTcyMy00ZDhkLTliOWEtOWU1OWRhNDZhYmRl?usp=sharing

Triumph oriented, but lots of stuff that covers various other makes.

mjb.

Mgs at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75