[Mgs] Birthday

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 05:10:50 MDT 2020

Hello friends,
   Reading through the posts in this thread reminded me just how old many
of us are. I'll be 70 this year. Mark is only a few years my junior and
dear Barry was built a decade or so before even me. Point is, these cars
and the commeraderie found here are great contributions to our lives.
   I don't mean to brag but yesterday,  I made a PayPal contribution to
Mark's team.net cause and I encourage you to do so also. I mean, yesterday
I was just sitting at home, house-bound, and with smartphone in hand, when
I realized how much free entertainment and collected knowledge I get from
you - all enabled by Mark. I further realized that I haven't been to a fast
food joint in over three weeks, and because of that, I have saved a bundle!
So I pressed the PayPal button and thanked Mark for almost three decades of
service. All for the price of a few trips to Dairy Queen! Thank you Mark
and thank you, MGS List members, for your friendship, advice, 'cheers' when
things have gone right, and 'commiseration' when things have gone wrong.

Rick, tweaking on his TD in house-bound Houston