[Mgs] Rear shock absorber

palte palte at gmx.net
Sun Apr 5 08:39:01 MDT 2020

Yes, both units, definitely!Don't even consider using recon units,a waste of money.GreetingsBertVerzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Hans Duinhoven via Mgs <mgs at autox.team.net> Datum: 05-04-20  15:42  (GMT+01:00) Aan: mgs at autox.team.net Onderwerp: [Mgs] Rear shock absorber Dear list, One of the rear shock absorbers is leaking, so that’s an MOT failure.Now it can be easily be replaced.So my question is, should I replace both sides because of the damping characters?I drive rarely, so basically it is not wearing out. Cheers,Hans 71 BGT

		Virusvrij. www.avast.com