[Mgs] Engine maths...and spare time

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Thu Apr 2 11:11:41 MDT 2020

Well, it seems to me that if you advance the spark to a point on the compression stroke where the piston is still coming up, the expanding ignited mixture would be fighting the piston, and it would actually reduce power. I’m not sure if that is what you are talking about, though.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB