[Mgs] 1972 MG-BGT

Richard Frisicano rickfriz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:20:42 MDT 2019

I've been on these forums for 20 years so I know this is the place to come
for advise.  I have a 1972 MG-BGT for about 17 years.  I need to get rid of
it.  I got it as a parts cars about 17 years ago.  It has sat in my garage
and I know now that I will never do anything with it. It is complete except
for a gas tank. Body is in decent shape except for some rust around the
rear wheel wells. Don't know about the rockers but my guess is some rust
there as well. I do not have a title.  That's why I bought it as a parts
car.

So, here is my question. I can easily junk it. I bought it for my love of
MGs and I'd really rather see it go to someone who will use it.  I have no
interest in parting it out. I'm not looking to get any money for it.  I
just want it gone.  Any suggestions on how I might find someone who is
willing to come and get it and use it and not junk it.  I'm located in
Rochester, New York.

As a courtesy to the groups, please reply just to me and do not reply to
the groups.

Rick Frisicano
rickfriz at gnail.com