[Mgs] Shims

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Sep 2 01:59:36 MDT 2019

No experience with a Sprite but why does it matter?  Each piston comes out as far as it needs to to press the pad against the disc.  After that they both press on the disc with equal and opposite force.  As long as the disc isn't rubbing on the caliper I can't see the problem.  It's not a Jaguar, Ferrari or Maserati where such things might be desirable.

     Ira, I have always used the measure-shim-measure method. The goal is of course, to center the rotor on the caliper.