[Mgs] As the day evolved

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 20:00:29 MDT 2019

Good evening friends,
  Today started off a little rough. I have not been feeling well and today
was no exception. Still, I motored off to the shop in the Porsche. That act
alone made me feel a little better.
   The LBC started just fine, as expected, and the Cayman went into
storage. I drove the TR6 (excuse the OT please) out to the front of my
shop's complex, for easier loading. See attached photo.
   The car loaded on the transport without incident. The still-to-be
final-bled brakes held, even as we loaded the car on the flatbed truck. We
motored to my mechanic's shop where the car unloaded with similar lack of
aplomb, if unwarranted.
   I dropped off the keys at the front desk and bummed a drive back home
from the shop's front office lady. After a small lunch I felt chilled -
which is hard to do in Houston's heat! :-P My wife did a quick check and
verified a low-grade fever. I went to bed and slept over 3 hours.
   This evening I feel better...and I don't believe that its just the
Tylenol talking. Last dose was over 5 hours ago, but I haven't tested again
for fever. Earlier I had some rice and applesauce with no I'll effects. I
may survive this. I hope so! I've got an LBC to get to the paint shop!

Rick