[Mgs] Sunday morning, a bit OT

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Sun Oct 6 10:19:59 MDT 2019

I always drive with our 33 old son Dave (!)

Best drive with Dave was in 2011 to the GT’s home grounds, United Kingdom, where he pictured  Paul Hunt and me with our MG’s in front of the Heritage Museum England.

We drove almost the same distance like you did, but I a 8 days timeframe, while visiting great spots and friends.

Visited great classic car events a.o. Cholmondeley Pageant festival of Power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5co7nCNTGI

We stayed with friends, where the lady’s father has great history of being a Jaguar works driver of a D-Type in the fifties registered OKV2!

Cheers,

Hans