[Mgs] Determine build date for an O/D transmission?

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Wed Nov 13 10:38:21 MST 2019

So true. This week my wife hardly could get the doors unlocked of our business Mazda 6 sw. reason was that the battery of the key became empty. Stupid thing does that without a warning. One should carry the spare key with them, in order to prevent such thing making someone stranded in the middle of nowhere…

Cheers,

Hans

71 BGT where everything is manual, unless operated by foot