[Mgs] Determine build date for an O/D transmission?

Andrew Lundgren lundgren at byu.net
Mon Nov 11 12:44:16 MST 2019

The '78 dash has an "Accessory Switch" that can be added.  I have a factory
blanking plate over that switch right now. If I go with the dash switch,
that is where it will go. I would like a light as well, but I prefer the
correct look.

I will probably pull the lever off of my non-O/D and use it, at least
initially.  I will need to run the wires. If the wiring wasn't already a
mess on this car from the PO, I would be more concerned about it being
correct and using the shifter switch

(That and it is a CBB '78, so I am not that concerned apparently)

--
Andrew