[Mgs] Freight shipper?

Eric Russell ejrussell at mebtel.net
Tue Nov 5 16:36:09 MST 2019

 > I am looking for a quote on having an OD transmission shipped from
NY, USA
 > to UT, USA.
 > I haven't had anything freight shipped in years. Does anyone have a
 > favorite? I pick-up/drop-off at a terminal shouldn't be a problem.

Is there a Fastenal store near by? I shipped an MGA transmission from NC
to ID or UT (I forget which) via Fastenal last year. I secured it to a
pallet and dropped it off at the Fastenal store near me. They put it on
a truck heading towards the destination. The recipient picked it up from
a Fastenal store near him. The cost was reasonable. It took about 2
weeks and there was no tracking except for when it left NC and when it
arrived at the destination.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC