[Mgs] MGB for sale

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 09:21:16 MDT 2019

 Below is some information about a 1975 MGB that is for sale.  I've known this car for many years.  It was owned by an executive at Corning Inc. who lived next door to my parents in Corning, NY, and bought this car when it was nearly new.  He died way to young.  His daughter took over the car and has had a lot of work done on it, since she has had it.  She is now wanting to sell it, and has asked me to forward the information to people who might be interested, or know someone who might be interested, in buying it.  If you have questions, or want more information, please contact her directly at koconnor673 at hotmail.com.  Her name is Kimberly Oconnor.  I can confirm that the car is very straight and solid, and has been well taken care of, although it has been a number of years since I have seen it.  She is asking $10K, but the price is negotiable.  Thanks.
Jack Wheeler
Kimberly says:

   Would love if you knew anyone looking.  It's been well taken care of and want to see it go to a good home.

1975 MG B Convertible

   - One Family has owned for last 44 years (Husband & Wife and now their Daughter)
   - 53, 799 miles
   - British Racing Green (was originally Harvest Gold – repainted in ’96)
   - Original Top & Interior
   - 1996 engine rebuilt
   - 1996 body work completed (new front fenders & back rocker panels replaced)
   - 2016 Engine refresh
   - 2016 Evans waterless coolant put in
   - 2016 Stromberg Carb rebuild
   - 2016 New Battery