[Mgs] Help identifying Jack

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 11:32:42 MDT 2019

I'm cleaning out my garage and trying to get rid of things that I have had taking up space for many years.  Attached are pictures of a scissors jack.  Can anyone help me identify what car this jack is for?  I don't even know where I got it.  I have owned all of the British marques over the years and I'm pretty sure it goes to one of them, but which one?  I'm most familiar with Triumphs, and I know it is not for a Triumph.  Could be MG, Jag, Healy, or other.
Thanks for any help you can give me
Jack