[Mgs] Rear mounted power antenna

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Tue May 21 11:50:00 MDT 2019

Hello Folks,

I had a radio put in my 1969/70 MGB GT - A Pioneer because it had a rear
facility for a remote USB.  The *33*page instruction book had about half
a page on the radio part - rest devoted to stuff of mysterious
natures-(what the hell is Spotify - and who wants to pay for Sirius).
But despite its long list of features it could not bring in my favourite
/advert free/ FM station.  So a powered antenna seems to be the answer.
I want to mount it on the rear mudguard but the space is limited.  Has
anyone got a rear mounted power antenna?  If so do you pictures you can
send - my antenna is from Reproduction Sound (very small and fits the
rear space easily)