[Mgs] mga radiator

dave dave at ranteer.com
Thu May 2 13:24:43 MDT 2019

I was quoted upwards of $400 to recore.  Lbcarco has new ones for under $300, and there is a guy on ebay out of Knoxville selling them for just over $200.  Steel/copper of course.

Since my other LBC’s also have steel/copper radiators, and electric fans, and I do just fine here in Dallas summers, I’m thinking that’s the way to go.  I’ll take lbcarco products any day.  Their stuff is great.  I’m going to hook up the electric fan to the F switch (and a relay).  Seems appropriate to me!