[Mgs] Speakers in the door

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 13:48:39 MDT 2019

just use wire, but put a flexible rubber sheath over it, so it does not rub
the insulation off and give you bare wire.
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words