[Mgs] Spin on oil filter

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Mar 18 02:21:28 MDT 2019

How many Ferrari owners change their own oil and filter?  Maybe workshops are looking for extra work ,,,

Look around for videos and descriptions of filter dismantling and you may well find Fram make various qualities with the worst being very poor indeed.  Any company that makes stuff as poor as they can be isn't going to get my business.

  Although it’s funny, every picture I see of a 12 cylinder Ferrari engine prominently features two orange Fram oil filters... what do they know?