[Mgs] MGB Turn Signals

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Sat Mar 16 02:47:34 MDT 2019

As you say not the flasher unit or neither side would work.

Does the right-hand tell-tale light up on the right side?  If it does then check the bullet connector with three green/white wires where the rear harness joins the main harness at the rear of the engine compartment on the right side.  The front circuit goes into that and come back out again which is why that connector can affect both ends of the car.

If the tell-tale doesn't light either then it will be either the switch contacts or the multi-plug as Hans says.

  I have a 1971 MGB.  The right side turn signals do not work.  Left side works fine, and the 4 Way flashers work, as well (all 4).  I have replaced the bulbs in the front and rear turn signals on the right side, and checked to see that all of the fuses are OK, but still no turn signals on the right side.  Any ideas?