[Mgs] 78 mgb

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Sun Jul 28 23:23:50 MDT 2019

I think you must be assembling it incorrectly. Orienting the shoes incorrectly for leading and trailing, or using the wrong hole in the shoe. Because I have never had one of those malfunction in any car that I can recall.

Or, I know different brake systems use different lengths for the pin (87) — are you sure you are using the right ones?

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB