[Mgs] Bad Fuel Question

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:44:10 MDT 2019

bad condenser caused my car to buck, cough and run rough on acceleration.
Not sure about how, but Ii will confirm it ran like crap when they failed.
replacing with an old stock Lucas unit, got me home until I replaced it
with the HD one from the Distributor Dr. Do a google search. It's a real
thing.
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words