[Mgs] Battery drain

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Fri Jul 19 01:48:55 MDT 2019

Easier to miss rocker switches, I fitted a warning buzzer to the V8 when it was my daily driver.

More logical is to wire it between the parking light circuit and the door switch for the interior light as per 'modern' usage.  Needs a series diode or you get a small reverse drain from the interior light circuit to the parking lights, and it can also be made to operate off the drivers door only.