[Mgs] Oil Additive

FrankK frankk12 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 5 09:50:05 MDT 2019

There was a great deal of  discussion here regarding the use of different oil to compensate for the lack of ZDDP in oil these days.  I didn’t see anyone include a discussion of the practice of adding ZDDP to oil that is lacking in it.  There are several sources where it is available and I have availed myself of it and added it to my  Castrol 20-50 when I change the oil in my 80 MGBLE.
Is there a problem in doing this in lieu of using Valvoline Racing Oil say?
Frank Krajewski