[Mgs] Overdrive Diagram - Finally!!!

Charley Robinson Charley38 at twc.com
Sat Jan 19 11:05:35 MST 2019

Not really.  All we know is that the his OD works with that particular
oil in  it.  All gear oils are not the same.  If I'm reading the charts
right he has 40 weight oil in it now.  OK if he lives in a benign
climate, I guess.   My daily driver was a '70 MGB with OD when I lived
& worked in El Paso, Tx   I often drove to work in morning temps in the
low teens, the reason I used multi vis oil in my cars.

Oh, well, 'nuff said.

CR