[Mgs] Overdrive Diagram

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Fri Jan 18 12:36:45 MST 2019

I’m not saying it is a problem — I am saying it is unnecessary and serves no purpose.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB

PS: Real-world experience… when I installed my OD transmission back in the late ‘80s, I filled it with 30wt racing oil (non-detergent). When I drained it last summer, it was still amber colored. When I installed it in the new car, I filled it with 30wt non-detergent oil. I don't think the detergent would hurt, but I don't think gear oil has any detergent properties, either.