[Mgs] New to list

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 05:26:09 MST 2019

Welcome, Mike..... Great looking GT.

I have 2 B's, a '76 that is usually a runner but needs some carb work (this
year for sure) and a '65 that is a long-term restoration project (another
thing I need to get back to this year).

I'm semi-retired - left IBM< after 38 years in mid-2017 and am now a
Realtor. Spent the past couple of years getting the business up and running
but really miss driving the '76B.

Dan D
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/