[Mgs] New to list

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 17:41:22 MST 2019

> Wow! Roland, you must have one large garage.

Rick, actually, but that doesn't matter. I have a three car garage at home.
That was my only requirement for a house when we moved to Houston. Nancy
did the rest. when I retired I leased a space into which I use as a shop.
Its 25' x 60' with tall electric garage doors on both ends. It will fit
eight cars but there are six three now. Highlander and MG live at home us
the fun car d'jour. The rest are at the shop.

Rick