[Mgs] MG pickup

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Tue Aug 13 10:16:45 MDT 2019

Oh yes,

I still have my secondary modern school Gazelle bike from 1967 – older than my BGT!

And it is equipped with a Sturmey Archer 3-speed hub.

50 years ago I went with this bike on holidays to Germany, Luxemburg and Belgium. Covered 1200 KM’s in two weeks – nothing failed.

In all these years only the front wheel went bust due to mistreatments by fellow school guys.

It also has a leather Brooks saddle.

Rides great still.

Cheers,

Hans